CONSIGNMENT MEMBER APPLICATION
What it means to be a Consignment Member
of Shop Craft NB
- Consignment fee is 40% (so 60% to the artist, 40% to the shop) and the artist will also cover the related costs of their sales’ Square fees, bank fees & e-transfer fees.
- Once work has been entered into the inventory system, no work will be permitted to be removed from the store space before Dec 30th. Be prepared to create sufficient inventory to restock as needed.
- You will be required to have a detailed inventory. Details of how to do this will be provided to successful applicants.
- All Consignees are expected to take high quality photos of their own work and send them to our social media committee. Info on who and how to do this will also follow.
- As always, please keep in mind that retail prices of your work should remain consistent through all your selling platforms and outlets.
- In order to maintain a high quality shop, this consignment opportunity is only available to Craft NB Juried members.
Inventory Drop Off
The Inventory Drop off date is October 19th, 2020 at The Created Here NBCCD Studio, located at 408 Queen Street, Fredericton.
Apply for Shop Craft NB
Deadline: October 13th, 2020
Application and Images must be submitted by: October 13th, 2020 before Midnight
Consignment Application Form
Please include 5 image examples of the work you would like to carry in the shop. Please send your images to email@example.com, subject line “Shop Craft NB” and your full name as it appears on your application form.
We realize this is all being done on a super short notice with short deadlines. We assure you, we are feeling the same crunch on our end. This opportunity definitely ‘popped up’ at the last minute for us, but we felt it was too important to our members to pass up. We appreciate your patience and cooperation with the short timelines and ask that you please respect the outlined deadlines.