WORKING MEMBER APPLICATION
What it means to be a Working Member of
Shop Craft NB
- Working members keep their sales profit minus the admin fees (square fees, bank fees & e-transfer fees related to their sales).
- All working members of Shop Craft NB are expected to work 3 days in the shop as well as 3 days (at least 21 hours) actively participating in a committee (outlined below)
- All members of Shop Craft NB are expected to actively participate in at least one subcommittee of the Shop:
Supply Manager/Inventory Administration
- You will be notified of your application results on October 15th. This email notification will also include details on how to select your working dates. This date selection will happen on a first come, first serve basis, but you will all have the details at the same time and an equal opportunity to nab the days you want.
- If you have a more flexible schedule, we ask that you allow those who are less flexible to select their days first. More details on this will be relayed to you on the 15th, so please keep an eye out for this email and be prepared.
- Once work has been entered into the inventory system, no work will be permitted to be removed from the store space before December 30th.
- You will be required to have a detailed inventory, details of how to do this will be provided to successful applicants. Be prepared to create sufficient inventory to restock as needed.
- You are expected to take high quality photos of your own work and send them to our social media committee (info on who and how to do this will also follow)
- As always, please keep in mind that retail prices of your work should remain consistent through all your selling platforms and outlets.
In order to maintain a high quality shop, this opportunity is only available to Craft NB Juried members.
Inventory Drop Off
The Inventory Drop off date is October 19th, 2020 at The Created Here NBCCD Studio, located at 408 Queen Street, Fredericton.
Apply for Shop Craft NB
Deadline: October 13th, 2020
Application and Images must be submitted by: October 13th, 2020 before Midnight
Working Member Application Form
Please include 5 image examples of the work you would like to carry in the shop. Please send your images to email@example.com, subject line “Shop Craft NB” and your full name as it appears on your application form.
We realize this is all being done on a super short notice with short deadlines. We assure you, we are feeling the same crunch on our end. This opportunity definitely ‘popped up’ at the last minute for us, but we felt it was too important to our members to pass up. We appreciate your patience and cooperation with the short timelines and ask that you please respect the outlined deadlines.