Become a Member
Work by / par: Maja Padrov
Upcoming Jury Session: September 2021
Become a Juried Member of Craft NB!
Our next Jury Session will be held at the Charlotte Street Arts Centre in Fredericton. The drop off dates to submit your work to be juried are to be decided. When the dates are decided, dropping off work can be coordinated by contacting the Charlotte Street Arts Centre at (506) 454-6952
To apply, please submit your application form along with the Jury Fee of $25. The pieces you submit for Jurying will be securely stored until the the Jury Session. Picking up your pieces after the Jury Session will be coordinated.
Become a part of a local community of professional craftspeople and craft enthusiasts.
Multiple membership levels available. All memberships renew in January of each year.
You will become a part of a lively community of professional craftspeople and craft enthusiasts and have the opportunity to participate and engage in the events, exhibitions, workshops and information sources.
By joining Craft NB you can take advantage of many membership benefits including discounts and passes, a health insurance plan designed specifically for artists, advice on funding opportunities, input on future programs and workshops, and access to various provincial, national and international opportunities.
Work by / par: Izabell Fagan
General MemberPerfect for the craft appreciator and novice craftsperson
- Becoming a General Member is a great way to stay connected with Craft NB and our thriving craft community in New Brunswick. Ideal for craft supporters, and novice craftspeople. No jurying required!
Juried MemberBecome a recognize professional New Brunswick Craftsperson
- Designed for professional craftspeople who have passed jurying** with Craft NB or another provincial Crafts Council and who wish to participate in our marketing initiatives, festivals, exhibitions, residencies, and more!
- Monthly E-Newsletter
- Free admission for you + one guest at CNB festivals
- Invitations to exhibition openings, artist talks and other special events
- Discounts on: workshops, fundraisers, conferences and other activities
- Group rates, including access to a health insurance plan
- One vote at the AGM
- Opportunity to stand for nomination to the Board of Directors
- Opportunity to participate on committees
- Volunteer opportunities
- All benefits of a General Member!
- A Sellers profile on our Online Shop
- Invitation to participate in fine craft festivals, exhibitions and competitions
- Extended web site profile, where you can upload current work, an artist bio and connect and drive traffic to your existing website, social media profiles, online store, etc.
- Referrals to associations, gallery owners and show managers, national craft publications, individual and corporate customers, international collectors and wholesale and retail buyers
- Subscription to Studio Magazine (published twice a year and sent to your door)
- A yearly membership package that includes promotional materials, a membership card, signage indicating that you are a juried CNB member, and CNB swag
- Public recognition that you belong to a professional organization that recognizes a high standard in fine craft