Summer Fest Registration 2023
Discover locally made fine craft!
Celebrate craft, meet the makers, embrace the unique, buy local, and support New Brunswick creative talent! Celebrate New Brunswick artists on New Brunswick day!
The Craft NB Summer Fest, presented by Craft NB is back in Fredericton at the Carleton Park and Picaroons Roundhouse!
The Craft NB Summer Fest will feature contemporary and traditional fine craft from New Brunswick master craftspeople working in wood, ceramics, metal, jewelry, fibre, painting, leather and more!
The event will take place Monday, August 7th, 2021 from 11am to 730pm. Indoor booths will be set up in the Picaroons Roundhouse, and outdoor booths will be set up in Carleton Park – adjacent to the Roundhouse. Rain date is Saturday, August 12th.
This is the busiest day of the year for Picaroons, so we expect a large crowd, and are so grateful for Picaroons to share their space with us for this amazing event!
Becoming a vendor:
Unlimited space available (indoor and outdoor options available), Craft NB juried members are invited to register! This one day event is an excellent opportunity for craftspeople to breakout of their studios and share their work with the community.
The Craft NB Summer Fest is an awesome chance for new craft members to break into festival market scene. It’s a quick and easy, low commitment opportunity for you to take advantage of!
Please note that you must be a Craft NB Juried Member with up to date annual dues to purchase a booth!
Information regarding booth amenities & layout: ** PLEASE READ **
- We want to showcase the talents of our juried members for this New Brunswick day celebration. We encourage all participants to do demonstrations in their booth spaces so we can illustrate the immense amount of work and skill that goes into each product.
- Please note that vendors MUST provide their own tents, tables, displays and chairs. No pipe and drape will be provided.
- Limited wifi availability. We recommend vendors use cellular data.
- For Summer Fest ONLY, we are offering some shared outdoor 10’x10’ booths for juried members who don’t have enough stock to fill a 10’x10’ by themselves. *These booths are to be registered by one person, and the financial details are to be worked out between you.*
Deadline to purchase booth space : July 7, 2023 at midnight.
Registration Incentive Program
We are implementing a new incentive program for vendors on a trial basis. The base prices for booths are based on 20 registrants. For every 5 registrants after 20, a discount will be issued. (25=5%, 30=7%, 35=10%) We hope that by offering this incentive, we can work together to recruit more of our juried members to register for our festivals. We will send out updates with registration numbers so we can push for a better group discount! *Discounts will be refunded once the registration has closed.(Discount for shared booths will be refunded to the registrant only, based on the full booth rate, and is up to the shared booth vendors to distribute between the two of them.)*
- If cancellation occurs at least thirty (30) days before the festival, Craft NB will retain $50 and the remaining balance will be returned to the member.
- If cancellation occurs within thirty (30) days before the festival, the full payment is retained by Craft NB.
- A full refund will be given only in cases of stated emergencies (hospitalization, death in family, etc.)