Craft NB Summer Fest is Coming!

Craft NB Summer Fest is Coming!

Discover locally made fine craft! The Craft NB Summer Fest, presented by Craft NB in collaboration with Brent Rourke Cabinetmaker is coming to Bloomfield July 6th at the Barn in Bloomfield! The Craft NB Summer Fest will feature contemporary and traditional fine craft...
Why Would I Volunteer for Craft NB? 5 Reasons

Why Would I Volunteer for Craft NB? 5 Reasons

Written by Allison Green, Craft NB Vice President If you had asked me when I started my craft education if I would ever want to volunteer on the board of a non-profit organization, I would have said: “Are you crazy? I have enough trouble keeping track of my own...
Doubting Myself: Insecurities as an Artist

Doubting Myself: Insecurities as an Artist

Written by Izabell Fagan After years of working in finance and regulatory, travelling to hearings, writing pages and pages of evidence, responding to interrogatories by the hundreds, I have found something that frees me from the constraints of “institutional” think...
The Power of Elizabeth Gilbert’s “Big Magic”

The Power of Elizabeth Gilbert’s “Big Magic”

Written by Alison Murphy As many of you know, I have a personal studio practice, as well as my administrative day job working as Craft NB’s Executive Director. My time and focus in the studio ebbs and flows with available space and energy, but is always an important...